? ??????????????Delicate Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (596 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 110523 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Creative Brown? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (76 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 28730 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tired Of Them All



Ahhhh I swear I'm so sick of Blake n his family. No one from his family even cares about this precious baby. They act like she doesn't even exist. It ticks me off. I was going to get a DNA test done to prove he is the father but not now. Its such a waist of time. I don't even want any of them apart of her life cause if they act this way now, all they will do is hurt her n confuse her. And I'm not going to let that happen. It just breaks my heart that they don't want to be apart of their first granddaughters life. She looks so much like Blake it isn't funny. There is no way to deny he is the father. I guess pretty much he is just the sperm donor, he isn't no father at all. His mom tells me I need to leave Blake alone lol..Funny!! I don't bother that pos at all. I put one note on his door being nice n he came over here starting crap n his gf came over threatening me but im the one bothering them lol.He is the one who moved right across the street from me with some stupid bitch. would be alot better if he moved somewhere else not so close to me. Ahh i am just sick of it. I guess Makenzie will just have to grow up not knowing her father n his family. Shes probably better off that way anyways.

0 comments: