? ??????????????Delicate Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (596 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 110523 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Creative Brown? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (76 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 28730 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Its So Hard!!

Well things just never go how I want them to. I get all excited bout something n it falls through. I start to like someone n ahh they turn out to be a ass like most guys are these days. Everyone is just out for themselves. They honestly don't care about anyone Else's feelings. I'm just so tired of being crushed. I just wanna meet one guy who isn't like all the rest. Who is really a good person, sweet n caring n who wont hurt me. I guess I just have to be really careful who I meet n spend my time with. I'm tired of being used n I'm not letting it happen anymore. I was finally starting to feel better with life n about myself n then I let some guys get to me. Screw that shit, I'm so over it. I'm the only one who can make myself happy so that's what I gotta do.

0 comments: