? ??????????????Delicate Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (596 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 110523 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Creative Brown? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (76 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 28730 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update On My Life...

Well things have been going alright here lately.I have had a few bumps along the way like having to have my radiator fixed, that sucked but that's how life goes right. I am blessed that I had the money to do it. I finally got a check for child support from Rodney...whooo hooo. That made my day cause I really needed it. God always helps me when I need it. I am very blessed..Tk u God for always being there when I need you...Ahh I finally got my stuff turned in to do the DNA test for Blake, I should be getting a appt. soon for that...I'll be glad to get that done n prove to everyone that she is his baby. Not like he will care but it will make me feel better.He is the one missing out cause shes so precious. He is a idiot..I am finally feeling better bout life. I may not have someone but that's ok, I'm actually happy.I realized I can be happy without a guy. I am finally just taking time n spending it with my kids n myself. I'm free to do whatever I want without some guy telling me what I should be doing n bringing me down. Amazingly I have more confidence in myself. I have been dressing alot better n not caring what people think. They don't like me then oh well don't pay attention to me then. I'm not out to plz them just myself. I am just trying to be thankful for what I do have in life. I know I may not have much but I do have something that I worked my butt off for. At least I'm able to give my kids something. That's all that matters.

0 comments: