? ??????????????Delicate Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (596 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 110523 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Creative Brown? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (76 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 28730 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ahhh Guys!!

I tell you what my ex Blake makes me soo mad. He comes over here today starting his crap with me. He hasn't come to see his daughter in almost 3 weeks cause he says he was mad at me n didn't wanna see my face. So childish. If he wanted to see his child bad enough he wouldn't care. He looks at his baby n still says she don't look like him, that shes not his n you can clearly tell how much she looks like him. It ticks me off. ARRR!! I just wanna slap him. He loves getting to me. Like he says hes getting married after dating that witch after 3 months, how stupid. She will see one day how he really is. He cant act perfect for to long no matter how it is between them. I just wish they would hurry up and move so I don't have to see their faces anymore. A part of me wants him in Makenzies life but then I just don't even want him around cause all he is going to do is hurt her. He only cares bout his self. He don't want the responsibility of being a father, its to much for him.Ahh I'm just sick of his crap.

0 comments: