? ??????????????Delicate Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (596 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 110523 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Creative Brown? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (76 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 28730 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This Guy....


Well I have been talking to this guy these past few weeks and ahhh hes so sweet. Ahhh he is so fine, hummmmm...makes me think bad things lol jk..Nah i really enjoy talking to him. I get so happy when he gets online so we can talk or when he sends me a text. He tells me I'm beautiful n sweet..me sweet, he don't know me yet haha jk. Nah I try to be nice..He just really makes me smile like crazy..I went to bed last night n woke up smiling cause of him..I know that I don't really know him very well but I do hope I get to meet him soon. I don't know what will happen between us but I do know I at least made me a new friend. And he seems like he would be a fun person to hang out with even though he might get bored with me though..lol..maybe my charm will just work lol..I so wish he was closer to me though but hes bout 45 minutes away from me so that sucks. Ahhh Adam, what a sweetheart..Hope hes really that sweet in person, which I think he is..but maybe I'll find out soon..But yeah..I have been asked out by alot of people n all that stuff but he is the only one that really sticks out. Not many people right now I care to get to know cause i don't trust to many people, I'm tired of always getting hurt. Maybe he will be one guy that wont try to hurt me in any way. I'm just glad that God sent me someone that makes me smile at least.

0 comments: