? ??????????????Delicate Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (596 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 110523 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Creative Brown? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (76 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 28730 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Confused...

Ahhh I so am confused right now bout some things. I always end up doing this to myself n it sucks. I have been talking to that guy Adam for a few months now n I have gotten to know alot about him n we get along so great. I have gotten real close to him n i care alot about him. We have been talking bout meeting alot n haven't yet cause stuff gets in the way but I still feel like were suppose to meet just at the right time. Maybe we just need to sort through sum things first IDK..I do know that I am falling for him n i do love him already n yeah that sounds crazy but I cant help it. Hes a great person n no one has ever made me feel the way he does. I cant stop thinking bout him no matter what, hes on my mind all day. When hes hurting I'm hurting. I hate it when I cant be there for him n help him. All I want is to be apart of his life n help him be happy. Us both to be happy. I just don't know though how it will all work if we do try to get together because of our situation how we live n all that stuff. That part is hard. He says he really wants to be with me, that he wants me to be his n no one Else's n I want that to, so bad.. I told him that I loved him n he means alot to me n surprisingly he told me he loved me n he feels the same way. That he wants me to be with him. Its crazy how all of a sudden he just tells me all this stuff, its like b/c I told him i loved him it opened up a new door to what we have with each other.. I just hope that we meet like real soon and we can see how things will go from there n then ill know what I am going to do. He has been going through alot of stuff lately n he pretty much didn't talk to me for a week n shut me out of his life cause he was in so much pain n i figured he didn't like me or want me anymore so i started really talking to someone else n now I kinda like him too. We have been talking like maybe 4 or 5 days now alot like all day getting to know each other n everything n now hes crazy bout me bad n i do like him but i don't really know him. hell hes 9 hrs away from me, at least Adam is only 1/ but hes talking bout moving here again cause he use to live here but I just don't know..We have so much in commom its crazy..Ahh I am so confused now cause I like 2 guys but the diff is is that i already love Adam n i have been so crazy bout him since the day we started talking n i cant make those feelings go away..Ahhh the things i do to get myself in these kind of situations. I hope I can figure out what i want soon. I know once I meet them both ill know but I don't want anyone to get hurt n i know someone will n that's gonna hurt me.Ahh Im just so confused right now n i dont want to make the wrong chpice ya know cause i am tired of gettin hurt .

0 comments: